Sam likes Six because whenever she does something without looking at him, Sam stares at her. That is probably one of the reasons why Sam is still with them (28-29)
I think Six gets sad whenever there is a story to tell about six's past because she always says: maybe I will tell you that another time (30).
I can see that Adelina gave up hope because whenever Marina tells something about hope of other Garde out there or they should get out of here Adelina gets mad (50-52).
John is not forgiving because a police officer used a taser at Sam and John came right back at him even though Six said no (73-74).
Because of the last post, John, Six, and Sam traversed up rugged hills to try to run away from the police, this shows that they have to stay hidden even more because they have to run away from the police and the Mogadorians (74-75).
Even though a cop almost killed John, he saves the cop from dying because he is the good guy (84).
I think John misses Henri and Sarah greatly because everyday he has nightmares that he can't find Sarah and she's in trouble and Henri dying (111-112).
I think that John is selfless because he really wants to call Sarah to talk to her, but he doesn't because it would endanger Sarah, Sam, and Six (116).
I think that Adelina doesn't care about her past anymore because she says that the orphanage is their home now and the only thing that they should care about is praying (141-144).
I think that John also likes Six because she kissed him on the cheek and he liked it, but he feels like he is betraying Sarah (157-158).
I think that Marina trusts Ella a lot because she told Ella to look for her Chest and she found it (189).
I think that it is very cool that John's best friend is Sam Goode because his dad disappeared when Sam was young and he thought he was abducted by aliens. Sam's father helped John and Henri when they came to Earth. He guided them on what they should do on Earth to stay hidden. Years later, Malcom Goode- Sam's father, got captured by the Mogadorians (220-221).
I think that John is a little selfish because he asked Sam where the Chest is while Sam is very hurt and bleeding (266).
I think that John is very stupid because he is on the Most Wanted List and he wants to go out in the open to talk to Sarah in Paradise. And if course, he gets arrested along with Sam (285-294).
I think that the Mogadorians are coming for Marina because there was a huge explosion in the orphanage and a man came in the room Marina and Adelina were in and he pointed to Marina (300-301).
I think that John has a plan because he is intimidating the officer so the officer can open the cell and try to beat him up, even though John is going to crush him (307-309).
I think that John is selfish because he is going to West Virginia to get his Chest back while Six goes to Spain to help another member of the Garde (313-315).
I am astonished that Ella was actually a member of the Garde who is actually eleven years old instead of seven. She can change ages, that is one of her Legacies (328-330).
This is awesome how the author switches the narrator. It really shows what's going non everywhere.(27)
"Only one and a half weeks had passed and it felt like a year and a half had passed"(31). John is really missing his old surroundings. He will probably never meet Sarah again and he is sad about this.
There is a spell that the mags have to kill each person in order. (37)
1) I was surprised that Number Four was betrayed by Sarah, even though they admitted their love towards each other. Then when the police came to Number Four, I don't understand how a diamond knife and a white tablet represents terrorism. It claims in "the news" that Sam and Four were Terrorists.
2) When Sam and Four went into the Mogadorian secret base in the mountain, I do not understand how Four left Sam, after finding Nine. It is a while later when Four realizes that he has left his friend behind, and so he calls it "betrayal," after leaving his friend into the force field protected mountain.
3) When Sam and Four go into Malcom Goode's secret workplace, I am wondering which number died inside that place, because Six found a pendant, one just like Four and Six's, so I was wondering who it could possibly belong to. (I mean the Loric Pendant)
4) When Clayton asks Number Seven if she could heal herself after getting injured, I could not thoroughly understand how she could not figure that out herself, and how she finally figured out that the charmwas broken after Six met Four, and when Six met Seven, and when Four met Nine, and when Seven met Ella. THis is what broke the charm.
1. Why did John and Sam not listen to six? I think it is because Sam will do whatever John does and he thinks he REALLY needs his chest.
2. Why did Marina drug Adelina? I think it is because Adelina wasn't training her and she needed to see what was in her chest to try and stop the Mogadorians.
3. Why did Ella let the Chimæra die? I think she did because she was getting bored of it and didn't care for it anymore.
My faith in Lorien remains intact. In India, a year and a half ago, four different people witnessed a boy move objects with his mind. (page 3)
A few months ago there was news of a girl in Argentina who, in the wake of an earthquake, lifted a five-ton slab of concrete to save a man trapped underneath it. (page 4)
I think that these pieces of information that Marina is hearing is the other five remaining in their hiding.
The birthday Adelina and I created for me when when i arrived is less than five months, and that's when I'll turn eighteen. (page 6)
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.